You will need the following for every visa application:
- Valid at least 3 months from when you return to UK. In good condition.
- Must have at least one clear unmarked visa page.
- Variable, please allow a minimum of one week. Please note it may take longer during busy periods.
UK Leave to remain
- Must have been originally granted leave for more than six months.
- You must have a minimum of three months leave left when you return to the UK.
- Leave to Remain MUST BE stamped in Passport.
Applications have to be submitted in person at Dutch VFS Visa Centre:
Please note that we can only apply for a business visa on your behalf if you have had one business schengen visa issued by the Netherlands consulate in London in the last twelve months. If not, the application has to be made in person at the Netherlands VFS Visa Centre (http://nl.vfsglobal.co.uk/).
- Proof of travel;
- Proof of accommodation;
- Recent, original letter from employer;
- Letter of invitation from the Netherlands Company. Fax acceptable;
- Application form
- Passport photo, with a light background;
- Travel insurance. Documents must include name; region covered; duration of cover and details of what medical costs are covered. It must also specify that repatriation, in the event of injury or death, is included.
Exceptions to above
- Married to EEA citizens, please contact Passport Services for details.
- Nationality: Some nationalities will be referred and thus will take a number of weeks. This includes:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Belarus, Burundi, China (Public Affairs passport holders only), Colombia, DR Congo, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Surinam, Syria, UAE, Vietnam, Yemen & Zimbabwe.